We just adjusted our “How it works” section on imbookin and included a great section with points around “Why to book online” and “Why to sell your space online.” Check it out… How it works
How did we get this info? We digested all of our feedback and our experience into a few key points that hopefully bring some light as to why booking your event venue online is important.
We found that the #1 reason why those planning an event is to save time…all found it tiresome to send emails and call. You can buy car insurance, purchase a sofa, do online banking, refinance a loan – and do it faster than the phone…why can’t you book an open bar for your birthday party? We’re creating the next wave – venues getting online bookings for events.
The #2 most powerful reason was connecting with the person in charge…again, event planners are tired of calling and not getting to the decision maker…we thought it would be smart to not only connect the person making a booking with the venue events manager, but show them their name and face online – see who you’re making a booking, scheduling a site visit, or just asking a question with.
- Save time – We cut out the endless calling with finding venue details, availability, and pricing.
- Connect – We connect you with the “Approved” venue manager to answer your questions and schedule Site Visits.
- Keep a record – Maintain your event details and message history to ensure your expectations are met.
- Recommendations – Read reviews and comments from others.
- Thousands of options – Open bars, meals, rentals, minimum spends, receptions, and more.
- Pricing upfront – View complete pricing details.
- Secure deposits – Safeguard your deposit.